How is it already the last month of the year?! It feels like a month ago I was setting my goals for 2018. December is the last push to achieve all those goals I set 11 months ago. I feel like I’ve already achieved some of them, some I was doing well at and have fallen behind on recently, and some I’m just no where near! Let’s see how much I can do in this final month.
- Use my bullet journal more! Make it more creative and collect memories as well as help me keep focused and organised.
- DON’T BUY ANY CLOTHES!
- Create and stick to an evening routine to help me feel less tired. (yoga, journal, read)
- Gym at least twice a week – however busy!
- Consume less sugar (Isn’t this my goal every month?)
- Try and blog weekly and be active on Instagram everyday! Focus on building community and relationships.