I think these are my favourite posts to write because they are always so personal and relevant and I love looking back at them a month or even a year later! Firstly, sorry for being so inactive during February- I was very busy with uni and blogging just wasn’t my priority. I had a pretty great month with passing my driving test, seeing Bon Iver and even got some crazy snow at the end. I lost track with my goals a little bit as I got busy and stressed so these are my March goals to help me refocus.
- Be more present. I’m going to try and notice the smaller things, appreciate everything, eat mindfully and just be less concerned about the future and past.
- Buy NO clothes. Quite a big challenge for me! I’m trying to consume less, be less materialistic and save money. I also hope this will make me rediscover things already in my wardrobe and experiment with my own clothes.
- Start everyday with yoga or mediation. I was so good with yoga everyday in January but it slipped last month. I’m so much more productive and positive when I start the day right so I’m going to try and come back to this. If I’m very busy then 5 minutes of meditation is fine!
- Gym at least 3 times a week. I love going to the gym and once I’m there I feel so great but when I’m super busy and stressed I just forget/don’t prioritise it. This month I am going to schedule it in to my weeks.
- Experiment with intermittent fasting. Maybe not really a goal (?) but just something I’m trialling with my diet this month. I’m just going to see how it works for me and hopefully it could help with my digestion and IBS.
- Blog weekly again. Last month my blogging goal was to let go of a plan and I think I did that too much! Going back to my old schedule is too much right now with work so I’m going to try and put up 1 post every week. I’m not going to commit to a day or plan ahead what I’m going to talk about, I’m just going to make sure I sit down once a week and write about something that is inspiring me.