It’s that time again! The time where I get to talk about my favourite things. I’ve decided to start doing seasonal favourites rather than monthly so that I have more time to collate my favourite products and make sure I talk about things I REALLY love!
Spring is one of my favourite times of year and I get so excited for summer after those cold, dark months. These are the things I have been loving in the last couple of months.
- Gradual Tan is a must this time of year. I like to start using it through spring so that by summer I have a gorgeous, natural looking tan. This year I have been using Dove DermaSpa Summer Revive which so far has been great. It’s so moisturising and applies easily.
- This Top Shop Dress was quite a recent purchase but I have already worn it SO much! I’ve dressed it up with heeled boots and a nice jacket for concerts or worn it in the day with a denim jacket and trainers. It has such a cute neckline and I’ve been loving the flute sleeves. It’s no longer available but I’ve linked an almost identical one in a floral print.
- Sweaty Betty Leggings are the most comfortable and beautiful gym leggings I’ve come across. I love them because their full length ones come in 2 length options (a lifesaver if you’re short!) I ordered these ones a couple of weeks ago and love them and there’s 10% off if you sign up to their newsletter!
- This NUXE Lipbalm is my current favourite lipbalm (and I go through a lot!) It’s so moisturising and smells INCREDIBLE!
- I’ve had this Becca Highlighter in Opal for a while but my highlighter obsession always grows going into summer. It is the most stunning shimmer and all the colours are gorgeous.
- I got this little Clinique Eyeshadow Palette at Christmas and I love it. It’s a perfect size to carry round in your handbag and I often take it when I want makeup for a weekend away but don’t want a big bag. The shades are all neutral and slightly shimmery yet all very wearable.
- This True Love Candle is probably my favourite candle at the moment. It is the most summer scent (it literally smells like pinna colada!) and is so well priced.
- Hearts Don’t Break Around Here is my favourite song from Ed Sheeran’s new album. I saw him at the O2 a couple of weeks ago for the third time and he never fails to impress. He gets the lyrics so perfect and that’s why I love this song so much.
- Line of Duty is a series I’ve been obsessively watching the last couple of weeks. I love police and detective dramas and this takes it to a whole new level with them investigating other police officers. Every episode is exciting, dramatic and unexpected.
- Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia is my favourite spring perfume. It is fresh and slightly sweet and definitely worth the price!
Thanks for reading. As always, I would love to know what you have been loving recently. Hope you all had a great week.
Meg x x x