It’s August favourites time! Where has Summer gone? As this post goes up I will be moving back up to London and into my new house (exciting!) and getting ready to get back into my normal routine.
August has been an amazing month! I spent the first half in Croatia lapping up the sun and exploring a beautiful country and then have spent the last couple of weeks relaxing and getting ready to move back to London. This months favourites will consist of a lot of summery things from holiday as well as quite a bit of homeware ready for my new house. I will do a full homeware haul/house tour once I’m settled in so keep our eyes peeled for that but these are just a few bits I’ve been loving.
- Benefit Ka Brow! This was a very recent purchase as my go to eye brow pencil ran out and I wanted to try out something new. I’ve only been using it a couple of weeks but I love it! It is easy to build so can have a more natural or dramatic look. I use shade 03.
- Bodyshop skin defence multi protection essence I have really sensitive skin and I often have reactions to suncream on my face so I wanted to find a really high SPF moisturiser for my face and this has been brilliant! I’ve had no problems with my face and it’s completely protected me from the sun.
- Paper chase organiser The last few years I have become obsessed with my diary! I literally use it for everything! So this year I decided to buy a nicer one than usual and one that I can keep and just replace the inside of it each year. I love the motivational cover and having a ring binder inside makes it so easy to add things to it like I have a section to plan my meals and a pocket to puts slips of paper.
- Ikea print I’m so excited to move into my new house and it has got me going mad with homeware! I went to Ikea to buy some new bedding and found this gorgeous print for only £3. The colours are brilliant and it’s going to look great above our kitchen table.
- Midi Skirt- H&M I love Midi skirts! They’re so lose and cool in summer whilst being more elegant than short skirts. I think they look so stylish. This one is from H&M. The material hangs so nicely and I love the big pockets.
- The Luckiest by Ben Folds This is just such a beautiful acoustic song and the lyrics are so meaningful- definitely check it out!
- Anthropologie Avocado and mint candle To be honest I just love everything from this shop! This candle is such a beautiful summer scent. It is so fresh and light.
- Ted Baker Sandals I love these so much! These are my second pair and they are just so beautiful and summery.
- John Frieda go blonder I have always had blonde hair but over time it has got darker and I’ve always wished it could go back to being lighter. I have dyed it a few times but I find it really damaging for my hair. This shampoo and conditioner has saved my life! It actually works really well and my hair is really hydrated as well as being blonder and brighter.
- Get The Glow by Madeleine Shaw This is my newest cook book and Madeleine’s first of 2. There are so many healthy but delicious recipes, some that are so quick and easy. The second part of the book has really useful health and diet advice as well as a food plan. The photographs are also stunning!
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Please do let me know what you’ve been loving in August and have a lovely week
Love Meg x x x