Hello hello, I’ve decided to try and make Sunday and Wednesday my posting days so hopefully I will stick to it but actually my biggest issue is thinking of post ideas quick enough! Please please let me know what you’d like to see your of on my blog. I could start outfit of the day posts or do more recipes or do more about make up or blog about day trips around London? I’m very open to ideas!
Anyway, I’m going to share with you one of my favourite breakfast recipes. Almost all the preparation is done the night before so it is great when you’re in a rush and it is super delicious and healthy. I make up a big batch of the mix and store it in a jar where it’ll keep for a couple of months. This makes it so much quicker to have mid week and also cheaper to get things in bulk.
400g oats, 5 tablespoons chia seeds, 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, chopped dates, dried cranberries, half an apple (grated), coconut milk (or any milk of your choice), fresh fruit to top, yogurt
The night before:
- Make up the oat mix by combining the oats, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, dates and dried cranberries in a large jar.
- Add the amount you want into a bowl or small jar (I do about 3 heaped tablespoons) and grate in the apple.
- Add milk until it is covered and mix.
In the morning:
- Top with fresh fruit. I usually go for berries.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt, I like to use coconut milk yogurt because it gives a subtle, extra flavour.